Jewels Travel Adventures

Monday, February 12, 2007

Hello Everyone...
well the big news that i have is that i am going to Australia on Mrach 2 for three months until i come home!!!! I cant wait. Go and live, lie on the beach all day...i all hear you moaning in jealously...haha..any way nothing else is really new. Am in the housekeeping department now, but only for a month and my last day is on the 23rd, so i did not have to suffer that much...other than that...not done too much...just gettting ready to go and working and saving my money...kind of boring...but at least the weather has been good...nice and warm...miss you all!!!

ps Jenni we miss you here...come back!!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh i miss you guys too!!!

Just arrived back home today and its freezing!!!

I'm glad we had the week though. Meant alot to me, seeing you guys again.

Have lots of fun in Oz its so nice and warm over there.

xxx Jenni

 

Post a Comment

<< Home