Jewels Travel Adventures

Friday, April 27, 2007

Whats Up?

Hey Everyone. How is it going? Things here are going great. Getting nice and burned. hehe. Well what is new since I last spoke, I am working at the Hard Rock Café which is going really well. Everyone there is awesome and I work with about 9 other Canadians, so I feel right at home. One of the things about working there is a little geeky, but only us there or at any other Hard Rock for that matter would understand. We at the Hard Rock are what you call pinheads. Every Hard Rock has a collection of pins, and getting new ones all the time and we like to collect and trade them. I have about 10 now. I traded ones from here for ones from the Edmonton, Banff and Vancouver Hard Rocks that are not open any more, so they will be worth more money one day. So if any one visits a Hard Rock any where…please send me a pin!!!! So on Friday the 13th, we had a dress up day at work as Super heroes. I was Super Jewels…don’t ask….am not that creative…So yeah that is work. We had a cocktail party at our place the other day, man we had so much alcohol here it is was crazy…but so fun…good drinks!!! Greg is working at a place called the Pink Poodle, which is a Belgium restaurant and bar. He likes it there, I guess, just really easy work for him. He just bought a surf board and has gone a few times…am hoping he doesn’t drown…those rips can be crazy…maybe one day he will be famous and buy me lots of cool things..jk. We went to Seaworld the other day. Was lots of fun. Saw the dolphin show, sea lion show and a water-ski wipeout show. Went on a Bermuda Triangle ride…which is a smaller version of splash mountain…and the corkscrew rollercoaster…and yes I was a little scared…but had fun…we saw some polar bears…well one actually…some sharks…sea lions. It was a good day. Nice out which rocked…but we did get sunburned. The weirdest funniest thing of the day was, I went to get a hot dog and was walking back and a seagull came down right on me pretty much and ate a bite of my hot dog…scared the crap out of me…these old people around me were laughing at me….so crazy!!!! So that is my life up until recently. Just havin fun chillin out. Miss you all!!!!





The Q1. The worlds largerst residental building. Crazy High...will go in it soon and let you know...





















Greg at seaworld with the Corkscrew Rollarcoaster













think jaws...








Super Jewels and the Hard Rock Hero


Dolphin Show

Seal Lion Show..look at his master piece
the closest i got to the dolphin

1 Comments:

At 3:13 AM, Blogger BabyGirl said...

Hey Sweetie!! Was wondering what happened to you, is your cellphone/texting still working?!? Things are good here, going to see Sandy this weekend for her birthday, then moving to a new place on Sunday, a house, and I'm gonna get a BBQ for the summer!!! I'm excited! So glad you are having fun and chillin out, wish I was there with you for sure... take care, I love you!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home